From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: 25 September 2011 20:41
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Jaws activate Jaws 7

Hello there,
First of all, I forgot to mention about my friend computer tower ,her old
computer tower power wouldn't come on at all because the panel is gone!! She

find another computer tower from someone ,so she took that computer tower to

the computer shop where her old computer tower was ,so the people can take
out everything out of her old computer tower such as hard drive,jaws program

and etc to put in the computer tower that she got from a friend. She was on
the computer on friday and jaws was working there. So when she went on her
computer on yesterday morning that when she discover jaws isn't saying
anything at all!! I have given her some suggestion trying to activate her
jaws and still not coming back on!! I will see if she can try to press ctrl
+ alt + j to see what's happen from there this evening. If jaws doesn't come

back on then I will have to call FS technical support with her on the
phone,I asked her last night if she have the jaws 7 cd ,she told me that she

doesn't remember where she put the cd. I will let you know what I find out
this evening to see if jaws come back on or not when I give her a call this
evening!!

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com