Re: VLC

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

That’s what I plan to do.  I’ll keep working at it in spare time, it’s worth it.

From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@...]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 12:37 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: VLC

Actually, I'd suggest you use the bundled setup available at the labdv site I posted about.  It sounds like their installer does all the work for you as far as installing the necessary components for the library as well as VLC.

        I also doubt very much that it matters whether you have the 64-bit versus 32-bit version, since the 32-bit version is their primary one and will run just fine on a 64-bit system.