Re: VLC

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Told you it would get simpler!

From: Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) [mailto:Ted.Lisle@...]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 11:29 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: VLC

Now that’s interesting.  I downloaded from the office, so what I probably have at home is a 32-bit version, although I have a 64-bit system.  I may try the download again, as indicated in the article.  I’ll have to copy all the goodies to a thumb drive for home installation and use.  As the program continues to evolve, this may get simpler, but I’d really like to try it.  Thanks.