From: Soronel Haetir [mailto:soronel.haetir@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 9:46 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Editing an XML file.

Editing XML files is easy enough so long as you are careful. I recommend that you use notepad if you don't normally use programming type text editing programs. (If you do use such programs then pretty much whatever you have should do the job).

On 12/7/15, Shane clark <hshaneclark@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone, so, a buddy and I have been talking about an app by
the name of Kodi that some of you may be familiar with. He told me
that he could possibly bootload Kodi to my Chromecast. However, he
said he'd have to edit Chromecasts XML file, which I have no idea how
to do. So my questions are, could I edut the XML file using jaws, and is it hard to do?
And would this be the best solution to use Kodi, or would the PC be
the best way to access it with Jaws?
Thanks, Shane.

--
Soronel Haetir