From: "2.g.i" <2.g.i.84972@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 7:45 AM
Subject: Re: Jaws activate Jaws 7

Hi,
turning on narrator is a great idea
to turn it on
hold down the windows key then press the letter u
then let them both go & this should turn on narrator.

At 07:39 PM 9/25/2011, you wrote:
I wonder if you have narrator? it would be hard not to as it is part
of windows try turning it on and off on your own computer. your friend must
have it, indeed when I first had a computer I would turn it on by accident,
and turning it off was the problem .It sounds like a funny old man
nattering in the background
----- Original Message ----- From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@hotmail.com>