Google Drive/Docs

Natalia Voegele

Hi all,

     I was wondering if someone could help me with Google drive/Docs? I have listened to the FS podcasts on the subject and have a student which I need to teach these to. He reads a lot of documents using these for school. I have a hard time getting some of the commands to work and don’t know if it’s something I’m doing incorrectly, if it’s Google Drive/Docs, or a combination of both. I’ve called FS for help and I seemed to know more about Google drive/Docs than the representative I spoke to, did.

Thank you,

Natalia