unscribe

SC Grand View Apts <scgrandviewapts@...>

Vicki Upson, Service Coordinator
Grand View Apartments
Telephone: 970 256-9054 Fax: 970 255-7639
Joy is not an accident of temperament or an unpredictable providence; joy is a matter of choice.

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information,
including protected health information, that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended
recipient(s). Any review, retransmissions, dissemination or use of this
electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than
the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may
correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including
any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.