From: Dacia Cole [mailto:dacia.luck@...]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 5:20 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: looking for programs to play DVD's that are accessible with JAWS

Hi,

I believe I've posted this before, but am not sure. If I did, my
apologies. I'm looking for programs that play dVD's and allow you to
navigate the menus including picking episodes if it's a tv show. I
have JAWS 17 and windows 8.1 and am using a Lenovo laptop. Any
suggestions would be appreciated. I'd prefer free, but am happy to
pay some if it's a good program.