i'm having a problem with updating adobe flash player for ie as well as firefox ?

David Ingram

Hi list members, I’d like to know how can I fix problems that I’m having when I update adobe flash play for both ie as well as firefox?  I want to update both version of the flash player without having to go to their site because I have a problem with closing applications that I’m asked to close in order to complete the download.  Thank you for any information that you might have that would help me solve this problem thank you.