From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Robbie Curtis
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 12:08 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Citation managers that are accessible with JAWS

Hi Alicia,

Go to this website and choose which source you got your information from and

fill in the edit boxes and combo boxes within the table. When you are done,

copy and paste the information into your document:

http://citationmachine.net/index2.php?reqstyleid=1

Hope this helps. Actually got this site from my communications instructor.