From: "Alicia M. Starner" <astarner@charter.net>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 11:31 AM
Subject: Citation managers that are accessible with JAWS

Hello Everyone,

I am a college student who struggles with electronic versions of the APA
documentation manual and wonder if there is a citation manager that will
help me with citation building that is accessible with JAWS. Does anyone
know if there is a citation builder that works well with JAWS out of the box
or would work with some minor tweeking?

Thanks,

Alicia Starner