Re: Firefox

cecropia64

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH, I'M RUNNING FIREFOX SIX AND AM USING JAWS NINE. STEWART

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Homuth" <james@the-jdh.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 6:28 AM
Subject: RE: Firefox

In answer to your first question, yes. In answer to your second, you may
need at least JAWS 12. They made some pretty significant changes to FF and
I'm not sure if anything earlier will work. Heck, I'm not even sure 12 will
work with Firefox 6, but I haven't heard very many complaints along those
lines.