Re: Outlook 2010 with JAWS 17

Dale Alton <blinkydale@...>

Here are  the removal instructions:.

How to uninstall this update

Windows 10

1. Go to Start, enter View Installed Updates in the Search Windows box, and then press Enter.

2. In the list of updates, locate and then select update KB3114409, and then select Uninstall.

Windows 8 and Windows 8.1

1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then select Search. If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then

select

Search.

2. Enter windows update, select Windows Update, and then select Installed Updates.

3. In the list of updates, locate and then select update KB3114409, and then select Uninstall.

Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP

1. Go to Start, enter Run, and then select Run.

2. Enter Appwiz.cpl, and then select OK.

3. Use one of the following procedures, depending on the operating system that you're running.

• Windows 7 and Windows Vista

a. Select View installed updates.

b. In the list of updates, locate and select update KB3114409, and then select Uninstall.

• Windows XP

a. Select the Show updates check box.

b. In the list of updates, locate and select update KB3114409, and then select Remove.

References

Denver Dale