Re: Video player

David Moore

Hi Kevin,
Yes, VLC media player will play blu-ray discs and you can read what you need to access. Just put the disc in your drive and go to your dvd drive in Files explorer and press applications key. Then, just down arrow to play with sub menu and press right arrow. Then, just go to VLC player and press enter. After you hear the music, just press enter and you will be able to watch the movie. Have a great one.

Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2015 12:52 AM
Subject: Re: Video player

Will this video or media player accept blu-ray disks?  If so, I’d hang up ITunes to find a very accessible media player that accepts *ALL* formats.  Like I’ve always said, it is nice to have video description, but what good is video description if you don’t know where to find it…and this new player that you’re promoting here sounds as if it will work just fine.  I currently have VLC, but I’m not always sure that it will accept all formats and even read enus on disks, if such things are readable.

Kevin