Re: Video player

Kevin Wollenweber <dancingweed@...>

Will this video or media player accept blu-ray disks?  If so, I’d hang up ITunes to find a very accessible media player that accepts *ALL* formats.  Like I’ve always said, it is nice to have video description, but what good is video description if you don’t know where to find it…and this new player that you’re promoting here sounds as if it will work just fine.  I currently have VLC, but I’m not always sure that it will accept all formats and even read enus on disks, if such things are readable.

Kevin