From: Ryan Coverdell
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2015 8:17 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: how do I message a person (not a group) on Facebook using my desktop computer/

On 12/11/15, John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@gmail.com> wrote:
30 days free. You can try the scripts for iTunes, rhapsody,
thunderbird, oneNote, and spotify. Jaws 15 and up. Coming soon, netflix
blind. Finally you can experience the craft of these masterminded
scripts in action. It took some work, but it works nicely. Try it today
for 30 days. Happy Holidays!
John Martyn
www.DoItBlind.com

The facebook layout in my Pac Mate Omni is easwy to follow, with
simple basic links. my Pac mate is out for repair now though. From my
desktop pc which I am on now I would like to message my brother on
Facebook, but when I go to his name on my desktop pc web interface I
can't find the message link or a history of stuff I've written him
before my Pac mate was sent back. If you have overcome this issue
please let me know what you do. I want to contact him individually in
a chat, not as part of a group. How do I do this from a desktop pc? Is
there a way to access a basic html version of facebook? And while I'm
at it what about a basic html version of Hotmail? I can't use the
current web interface because it relies on screen taps. I'm using
windows 7 and jaws 14.

merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Ryan Coverdell