Re: Outlook 2010 with JAWS 17

Dale Alton <blinkydale@...>

If you google it you'll find steps for uninstalling the update.

Denver Dale

From: Les Kriegler [mailto:kriegler@...]
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2015 3:43 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook 2010 with JAWS 17

Mark, I was working with an individual who couldn’t read his mail earlier this week.  When we contacted FS, we were informed that Microsoft released an update, I believe it was an Office update which caused this problem.  It happened on Tuesday of this week.  Not sure if a fix is out, but if you find an update dated December 8 and you can uninstall it, I think the issue should be resolved.  Good luck.

Les