From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of James Homuth
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 6:28 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Firefox

In answer to your first question, yes. In answer to your second, you may
need at least JAWS 12. They made some pretty significant changes to FF and
I'm not sure if anything earlier will work. Heck, I'm not even sure 12 will
work with Firefox 6, but I haven't heard very many complaints along those
lines.