Re: PayPal

Alice Dampman Humel <alicedh@...>

don’t have JAWS at all…I use a Mac with VoiceOver...

On Dec 11, 2015, at 8:08 AM, Adrian Spratt <Adrian@...> wrote:

If you have JAWS 15 on your system, try PayPal with that loaded. Not a good solution, and it won’t work for anyone who has only JAWS 16 or later installed.

From: Alice Dampman Humel [mailto:alicedh@...]
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2015 7:31 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: PayPal

Adrian and all,
I don’t know if it is related or not, but I’ve suddenly encountered a problem with PayPal  and Lyft. All of a sudden, Lyft tells me my payment was declined (actually, it went through, then they issued me a refund and are now telling me I owe them the money they refunded, but when I try to pay it, using paypal, I get the same thing you are describing, a page that wants credit card info. I contacted both Lyft and PayPal, all I got from PayPal was the advice to clear my cache and browsing history. PayPal still works with Uber, however.
Sorry if this is unrelated to your issue, but I thought I’d mention it, because it looks like something is going on with PayPal or somewhere.
Alice
On Dec 7, 2015, at 5:45 AM, Adrian Spratt <Adrian@...> wrote:

Mike,

The PayPal log-in process you describe is what has always worked for me until now. As I just posted, I can locate the log-in fields with JAWS 15, but not with 16 or 17. Which version did you use here?