From: Artur Räpp [mailto:artur1248@...]
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2015 12:49 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Figuring out formulas in Excel 2013 with Windows 10 & Jaws 17

Hi,

Excel 2016, JAWS 17, Windows 10 – no problems with summing.

Maybe the ribbon is minimized? Or the excel sheet or the Excel window is to small and JAWS can’t read the text?

Other possibilities are

you have turned on „Show Formulas“  (options on ribbon)

or automatic calculation is turned off in Excel options.

Or the cell format is text.(application key, arrow to format, enter, ....)

Artur