Re: Hanging indents

Adekoya Rasak

in Microsoft office 2003 to 2010, the keystroke is control+T.
meanwhile, if you need all the keystroke in office, kindly request. it
is free.

On 10/12/2015, Adrian Spratt <> wrote:
It looks like control-t is the hanging indent shortcut from Word 2003
through at least Word 2010. Control-shift-t undoes a hanging indent.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kimber Gardner []
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2015 5:57 AM
Subject: Re: Hanging indents

What version of Word are you using?

On 12/10/15, Caitlin Best <> wrote:
Does anyone know how to do a hanging indent in Microsoft word?

Sent from my iPhone


|Inclusive Leadership® Coach.
Public speaker & Brand strategist.

Skype: Asiwaju.rasak29
Twitt: @adekoyarasakb

Join to automatically receive all group messages.