Re: Firefox F123 extension - do folks here use this?

cecropia64

I'd be interested in knowing how it works and if it works.  Sounds like a boost for Firefox.

On 12/9/2015 5:25 PM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. wrote:

Hi,

Received the message below on another list. Do folks here use this? Any thoughts?

Is there a preferred site for downloading Firefox? I did it once before but got a virus.

Thanks, Keith

Message follows.

I just want to let you all know that the new version of the F123 Access extension for Mozilla Firefox, now includes accessibility improvements for Youtube and Facebook, in addition to WhatsApp.

This accessibility extension works with all major screen readers. For additional information and to try this free software please visit:
https://F123Access.com/intro_en