getting rid of clutter

Ryan Coverdell

Gmail works great with the Pac Mate Omni and my desktop Pc. But one
thing about it is that it stores message by conversation. That means
that for things like this list there might be a dozen or more messages
to sort through, and deleting them can be tedious. How can I delete an
entire conversation in my gmail account? Jaws 14 with windows 7 and or
pac mate bx series. I have some older messages from a couple of months
ago I have to tie up lose ends with, and in just the past week I
somehow got out of digest mode without my changing anything. I need to
get rid of as many conversations as I can in gmail as quickly as
possible. Thank you for your response. Could some one e-mail me off
list so I don't have to deal with sorting through conversations? Again
my question is, how do I delete conversations? Kind regards,
Ryan Coverdell