Re: sirius/xm, does it work with jaws?

mike mcglashon

Do you find that the serious XM app does not have a channel 4 weather channel button on the phone but that the computer is also missing the play pause and rewind button on the top of the player?

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 7, 2015, at 7:33 PM, Kane Brolin <kbrolin65@...> wrote:

On 12/6/15, Bobb Wiley <rwiley46@...> wrote:
... can I use seriusxm on my computer?
Bob, I reiterate what Michael says. Yes, you can. And there is a
mailing list devoted solely to accessibility issues with the various
SiriusXM players. It is located on Freelists, where this very JFW
list used to reside a few years ago. Visit
https://www.freelists.org/list/siriusxm-access and follow the
instructions to subscribe.

Having said this, I will tell you that mostly I use my iPhone to
listen to SiriusXM, since I usually am away from my Windows computer
when I do this. But that's simply a lifestyle choice. Many users
don't like the SiriusXM iOs app; but the company has improved its
accessibility tremendously in the past few months, and I find it much
easier than before to locate and navigate to a channel that I like and
to do these things quickly.

Feel free to write to me off-list as well if I may be of help.

Kind regards,

-Kane