Re: Editing an XML file.

Soronel Haetir

Since I don't have any idea what the program you are talking about
does no, I don't know what changes would be required. I do understand
editing XML files though and it simply isn't all that difficult.

On 12/7/15, Shane clark <hshaneclark@...> wrote:
Hello, well that's the thing, I don't program, so I wouldn't have a clue as
to how to do this either with Notepad or programming. So what would be the
steps that I would need to take in order to do this? The other thing is,
I'm not even sure what would need to be edited, my friend said he would do
some research, and get back with me in a couple days. Would you know what
would need to be edited?

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015, 9:46 PM Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@...>
wrote:

Editing XML files is easy enough so long as you are careful. I
recommend that you use notepad if you don't normally use programming
type text editing programs. (If you do use such programs then pretty
much whatever you have should do the job).

On 12/7/15, Shane clark <hshaneclark@...> wrote:
Hello everyone, so, a buddy and I have been talking about an app by the
name of Kodi that some of you may be familiar with. He told me that he
could possibly bootload Kodi to my Chromecast. However, he said he'd
have
to edit Chromecasts XML file, which I have no idea how to do. So my
questions are, could I edut the XML file using jaws, and is it hard to
do?
And would this be the best solution to use Kodi, or would the PC be the
best way to access it with Jaws?
Thanks, Shane.

--
Soronel Haetir