Re: Editing an XML file.

Shane clark

Hello, well that's the thing, I don't program, so I wouldn't have a clue as to how to do this either with Notepad or programming. So what would be the steps that I would need to take in order to do this? The other thing is, I'm not even sure what would need to be edited, my friend said he would do some research, and get back with me in a couple days. Would you know what would need to be edited?

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015, 9:46 PMĀ Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@...> wrote:
Editing XML files is easy enough so long as you are careful. I
recommend that you use notepad if you don't normally use programming
type text editing programs. (If you do use such programs then pretty
much whatever you have should do the job).

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@...