Re: Editing an XML file.

Soronel Haetir

Editing XML files is easy enough so long as you are careful. I
recommend that you use notepad if you don't normally use programming
type text editing programs. (If you do use such programs then pretty
much whatever you have should do the job).

On 12/7/15, Shane clark <hshaneclark@...> wrote:
Hello everyone, so, a buddy and I have been talking about an app by the
name of Kodi that some of you may be familiar with. He told me that he
could possibly bootload Kodi to my Chromecast. However, he said he'd have
to edit Chromecasts XML file, which I have no idea how to do. So my
questions are, could I edut the XML file using jaws, and is it hard to do?
And would this be the best solution to use Kodi, or would the PC be the
best way to access it with Jaws?
Thanks, Shane.
--
Soronel Haetir