Re: sirius/xm, does it work with jaws?

Kane Brolin

On 12/6/15, Bobb Wiley <rwiley46@twc.com> wrote:
... can I use seriusxm on my computer?
Bob, I reiterate what Michael says. Yes, you can. And there is a
mailing list devoted solely to accessibility issues with the various
SiriusXM players. It is located on Freelists, where this very JFW
list used to reside a few years ago. Visit
https://www.freelists.org/list/siriusxm-access and follow the
instructions to subscribe.

Having said this, I will tell you that mostly I use my iPhone to
listen to SiriusXM, since I usually am away from my Windows computer
when I do this. But that's simply a lifestyle choice. Many users
don't like the SiriusXM iOs app; but the company has improved its
accessibility tremendously in the past few months, and I find it much
easier than before to locate and navigate to a channel that I like and
to do these things quickly.

Feel free to write to me off-list as well if I may be of help.

Kind regards,

-Kane