Jaws speech and Zoomtext magnification?

Amy Bower

Hi – I’m wondering if anyone is using Jaws speech with Zoomtext magnification. I did use this combo for years, but then abandoned Zoomtext in favor of Magic when it seemed almost impossible to get Zoomtext and Jaws to work together. This was at least 4-5 years ago that I made the switch. Now I’m having some problems with Magic and other products, like J-Say and Matlab (latter with Magic v. 13, so had to roll back to v. 12). Before I start a trial of Zoomtext, I would like to hear about any experiences out there with this combo. I always preferred the Zoomtext product for magnification.

-Amy B.