From: Jim L
Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2015 9:25 PM
Subject: VLC hotkey for volume

Heya folks,

For the life of me I have never been able to control the volume up and down with the keyboard VLC hotkey control up arrow and control down arrow, is this a jaws issue? As all websites for VLC say this is the hotkey for the volume control for VLC, it just doesn’t work on my end here. Am running latest Jaws 17 and windows 7 64bit home edition

The only way I can control the volume is using the scroll on the mouse.

If anyone has a work around I’d appreciate it as I really love VLC otherwise.

Cheers,

Jim