From: "Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D." <kramlinger.keith@mayo.edu>
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2015 3:21 PM
Subject: Starting JAWS at Login with 2nd version of JAWS

Hi,

I'll be downloading JAWS 17 soon.

Right now, JAWS 16 is setup to start at LogIn.

If, in JAWS 17, I set that to start at Login, will both versions start at LogIn or will only one of them? And which one? Or, should I change the JAWS 16 setup before downloading JAWS 17? I think I always used to let the Merge Utility worry about these things, but now that it's gone, I wanted to ask before making the change.

Thanks in advance. Keith

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 12677 (20151205) __________

http://www.eset.com