From: Lauren Snyder [mailto:princessesrule@...]
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2015 8:25 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Windows 10, Jaws 17 & Outlook 2013 question

Hi:

When I try to open an attachment in Outlook 2013 using Jaws 17 and Windows 10, I right clicked and pressed enter on open and was hoping to get a choice of which program to open the file, but it automatically opens it in Microsoft Edge, rendering the file inaccessible to me. Should I uninstall Edge, will that effect Jaws or Windows OS or how to I get rid of it being the default program to open files in Outlook?

Please advise! Thank you.

Sincerely,

Lauren