Re: Admin: List archives are up... now it's your turn!

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

That’s awesome.

There was a huge thread about chrome not to long ago, and due to me being stupid and having email issues, I did not read any of them, so I will be visiting the archives once I get a redbull.

From: James Homuth [mailto:james@...]
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 3:43 PM
To: jfw@groups.io

Folks,

As of a few hours ago, the full list archives (as in, going back to 2011) are now on groups.io. This means we have well over 8000 individual and completely searchable topic threads. Now comes the fun part.

A few days ago I said I wanted to start putting together a sort of FAQ for the JAWS list. I also extended the offer to have folks from the community lend a little help with that. Effective immediately, the door for submissions is thrown wide open. If you're not sure what I'm looking for, shoot me an email and we'll sort it out. If you have any other questions, feel more than free to do the same. For more details on what I'm thinking:

https://groups.io/g/jfw/thread/for_when_the_archives_are/203431

James,

List Admin