From: Gary King [mailto:w4wkz@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2015 5:07 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Netflix blind audio demo coming soon

John,
I'm glad you will be looking at Chrome. I have been able to use it with
Netflix better than Internet Explorer. Since I'm in my second childhood, I
watched the "Peabody and Sherman" movie last week on Netflix. I didn't try
to control the movie, and Audio Description was selected automatically for
me.

Gary King
w4wkz@bellsouth.net