Sent: Friday, December 04, 2015 3:33 AM
Subject: Re: re is this a jaws related problem? re my pc?

Welcome, Stewart.

I get the same “”task switching” message when Win7 reboots. Usually, if I press alt-tab to switch between windows, I land on the desktop. More often, I have an application in mind, such as my email client, browser or word processor, and I press the shortcut I’ve created to open it.

JAWS switching itself off is a separate issue, and I think listers need to know more about when you’ve observed it happen. Is it in a particular application? Does it happen in one browser but not another? Does it happen after your PC has been running a certain time?