re is this a jaws related problem? re my pc?

stewartross <stewartross@...>

hi all i am new to this list so i thought i would jump in and ask a question
i am running windows 7 and jaws 14
wenever i start my pc it doesn't go straight to the desktop,
it starts to say task switching.
so i have to press the left hand windows key and then do windows m to get to the desk top.
is there anyway i can alter this so wen i start the pc it goes to the desktop? as it keeps saying lost fucus, wen there is nothing open.
thanks alot.
oh and some times for no reason at all my jaws just turns itself off for no reason. any ideas.
from stewart ross