From: Steve Griffiths [mailto:Steve.Griffiths@guidedogs.org.uk]
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2015 12:57 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: sending to multiple addresses in outlook 2010

I'm getting the same as Cindy, also on Outlook 2016 and Windows 10. I can create the group, but once created I can't review the member's list except with the JAWS cursor. When I Tab to the list, JAWS just doesn't say anything as I arrow up or down. I was using JAWS 17. A quick go with Windows-Eyes 9.2, NVDA 2015.4 and Narrator all give the same result.

---
Steve Griffiths
Senior Assistive Technology Assistant
Working from home in Lancaster