Re: Not about jaws 13

Robert Westfall <rawest.2063@...>

We understand.. You did a fine job.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Dorothy
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 12:23 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Not about jaws 13

Many thanks it is a dell inspire windows 7 64 bit and it did have a Hd
failure after 10 months but the engineer a local man went over it all not
long ago, it has a Net gear router, and he replaced 1 wire the Phone wire,
regarding mother board, I think it is Ok, It is just one of those odd
things that happens I think. The xp laptop goes via a wireless connection
and both have jaws 12 on them and the person I emailed said it was not due
to dell being wary of new battery "just turn it off and reload" and it has
been ok since, computers just get things wrong at times. Regarding the fact
that jaws reads things wrongly, if set to white texton black, that is a
laptop problem the problem of white font on black background is a real
one,but on windows 7, is less of an issue. On laptop I used lunar for a
while to use in inverse mode,but I have removed it now, as the xp laptop is
old and doesnot have a lotof resources I just put up with the screen. That
problem was never solved by fs by the way.Magic was no good,Lunar a dolphin
product was. I see I have referred to 2 issues in one reply, sorry if it is
confusing! Dorothy .