From: Ronnie Hill [mailto:ronnie.hill@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 8:36 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Don't know how I got subscribed to this list but I want off

Hi I think the logo of the name of JFW the Group should be there in my
opinion that can be helpful for me to find them searching by pressing
Control plus shift plus F that is does not working because the logo of
the name of the groups is missin.
Is there is a way doing that in differnt way?
I'm using OutLook Express.
Thank you.
Ronnie.