From: Kevin Hourigan [mailto:kevinthourigan@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 7:16 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: sending to multiple addresses in outlook 2010

Hello Cindy,
The following instructions are predicated on the individual contacts you
want to enter into the list are already incorporated into your contacts;
Create a contact list 1. Press Control shift L to open the dialog 2.
Enter a name into the group name edit box and press enter.
3. A search edit box should come up.
4. enter the name of a group member in the search edit field.
5. You may need to arrow down through the list of names that comes up.
Press enter on the correct name.
6. enter the next name in the search edit box, and continue the process
until you have filled your list.
7. Tab to okay, and press enter.
Cheers Kevin.