Re: Introduction. Limit emails

Cheryl Locker

Is there a way to limit the amount of emails that come to me? I was not getting everyone's emails before.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lizand Sammie [mailto:elizabethulrich@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 5:05 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Introduction.

Hello! My name is Liz, and I am from Kalamazoo, Michigan. I have been a JAWS user for many years. I am looking forward to being on this list helping when I can and learning new things as well.

Liz Ulrich and Leader dog sammie
Grace Harbor Church Prayer chain coordinator
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ELIZABETH.ULRICH.1

This e-mail may contain PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only for the use of the Individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by email or telephone at 215-348-2940.