From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Alicia M. Starner
Sent: 24 September 2011 19:09
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Citation managers that are accessible with JAWS

Hi Chris,

I am a social work major hoping to help people with disabilities (not just
blindness) cope with their loss and learn skills that would make them
happier and live independently. I am not trying to get out of doing the
work, but the work load is so drastic right now with papers being tossed at
me from everywhere, and I thought that having a piece of software that will
help build the reference page would help me out. I worked on the reference
page of a paper for 3 1/2 hours the other night. That is why when this guy
told me about a citation manager, I was kind of excited, yet fearful,
because we all know about cool sounding software that is not very JAWS
friendly. Thanks anyway.

Alicia