Re: does any one on this list use hotmail and how do you get it to work with Jaws?

Mario

Ryan, I occasionally use the web interface to my hotmail account, but generally use thunderbird for sending/reading/replying to emails. when in the web interface, I navigate using the arrow keys, spacebar, enter key, etc. I don't use keyboard shortcuts because I wasn't aware of them.

On 11/30/2015 4:51 AM, Ryan Coverdell via Jfw wrote:
The current Hotmail interface is not practical. It does not rely on
keyboard shortcuts at all. This is unacceptable. Gmail works great. I
wish I could thank them for hanging on to basic service. Is there a
plain html page for Hotmail still available and how can I access this?
Please let me know. Jaws 14 and windows 7.

Have a good day,

Ryan Coverdell