From: Adrian Spratt [mailto:Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2015 10:21 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: RE: Saving sent messages in the Sent Folder in Outlook 2013.

Jim,

Good sleuthing, but you can shorten this process, as follows:

Alt-f for file menu

T for options

Right-arrow once

Alt-v to reach the save in sent messages folder option.

Notice if you listen carefully to that option when you land on it, JAWS
verbalizes the shortcut, in this case alt-v. You need to be in the "Mail"
dialog for it to serve this function. JAWS verbalizes a slew of shortcuts
within the ribbon menu.

Note. I keep the virtual ribbon off. Win7, 64-bit, JAWS 17, Outlook 2010.