Re: Saving sent messages in the Sent Folder in Outlook 2013.
Carolyn:toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Well, it took me a while; but, I managed to find out where you can set this
properly, and how to get there.
1. open your Outlook "File" menu
2. down-arrow to "Options"
3. right-arrow once to the "mail" tab
4. then TAB approximately "30" times until you get to the "save copies
of messages in the Sent Items folder
5. if this is unchecked, check it by hitting the spacebar
6. then, tab to OK and press enter.
You should have it fixed in no time at all!
From: Carolyn Arnold [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 3:52 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <email@example.com>
Subject: Saving sent messages in the Sent Folder in Outlook 2013.
Somehow, my sent messages are no longer being stored in my Sent Folder.
Does anyone know the steps to take to restore that feature where the sent
messages would be in the Sent Folder? I appreciate the help, and thank
you in advance.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...