Re: Saving sent messages in the Sent Folder in Outlook 2013.

HAMILTON

Carolyn:

Well, it took me a while; but, I managed to find out where you can set this
properly, and how to get there.

1. open your Outlook "File" menu

2. down-arrow to "Options"

3. right-arrow once to the "mail" tab

4. then TAB approximately "30" times until you get to the "save copies
of messages in the Sent Items folder

5. if this is unchecked, check it by hitting the spacebar

6. then, tab to OK and press enter.

You should have it fixed in no time at all!

JimH