From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 11:55 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Citation managers that are accessible with JAWS

Hi Alicia. What are you taking? just curious.
Anyway, I wish I had some useful info for you. A program that
automates the citing process would be handy. Hopefully someone else
will speak up here.

Maybe K1000, Openbook and the other OCR program manufacturers could
build a feature that generated most of the citation and
bibliographic info automatically.

Chris