From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Brandon Keith (Biggs)
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 10:43 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Citation managers that are accessible with JAWS

I do everything but the spacing in the Works Cited page in MLA format.
I've never really had anyone describe all the rules in an easy to understand

format, and looking in my MLA book for the difference between formatting a
webpage that has an article from a webpage that just contains information
just takes way too many hours. My teacher helped me format my first paper by

hand and she stopped after the 7th reference, we had already spent around 5
hours going over the rule book.
It's possible, but impractical to do MLA formatting by hand...
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithbiggs