Re: Looking to by a new computer

Tom Macha <toml614@...>

Thanks everyone for your help. I gone with a laptop. It would have been used for basic word processing and editing. Thanks, Tom Des Moines IA Thanks everyone for your help. I have chosen to go with

-----Original Message-----
From: david via Jfw
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 11:40 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: david
Subject: RE: Looking to by a new computer

Are you looking to buy a desk top system or another laptop?? If you
plan to buy a desktop system, then you should know what do you plan to use
the system for? If you are in to creating music then a system geared for
music production would be more of what you want. If you plan to use a
system for word processing, then you should get an off the shelf system
which would have plenty of hard drive space, a quad coar system maybe an I 7
processor with 32gb of ram 1 or 2 tb hard drives with windows 7
professional. What ever version of jaws that you like. Hope that this will
help give some clarity to your question.