From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 4:42 AM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Deleting Temporary Place Markers

Hi list. I created a number of temporary place markers on a web page using
the JAWS Control-K command. But how do I delete or remove them? Pressing
the Shift-Control-K command brings up the place marker dialog, but these
temporary markers do not appear in the list box. Is there some other
command for deleting temporary place markers? Thanks.

Gerald