From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Barbara Hansen via Jfw
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 5:38 PM
To: Jfw lists
Cc: Barbara Hansen
Subject: need steps to enable cookies

Hi all,

Recently, I have not been able to get on facebook. The computer says that
"cookies" are not enabled. I googled for instructions on how to enable
"cookies", however; some of the video was explaining to "click" on symbols,
which I was not able to determine what they meant. I did go under internet
options, and tried checking some things, but still cookies are not enabled.

Any instructions for jaws users would be greatly appreciated.

Barbara Hansen